An open cut iron ore (magnetite) operation and processing facility, with pre-stripping planned to commence in 2016/2017 and first ore production and processing due in 2018. Total mining capacity will be 300Mtpa, with a processing rate of 140Mtpa, to gain 20Mtpa concentrate over 20+ years, from a 600m deep pit.
- Develop an IPCC application concept
- Develop hybrid IPCC mine and dump layouts, including conveyor routes and selection of truck/excavator and continuous mining equipment
- Complete opex and capex comparisons between recommended hybrid IPCC proposal and truck/excavator base case.
- Client Iron Road Limited, Australia
- Date January – March 2014
- Region Australia